The Award is available to all Radio Amateurs and SWL's.
The Award is printed for each applicant on a 110 g/m² 297X210 mm Special Ink Jet paper in four colors red, blue, yellow and black.
The Award was first issued in June 1994 and the first applicant was LAØBX, Sigfús Jónsson from Norway.
RULES FOR WORKED ALL NORDIC COUNTRIES AWARD
- The award is available to all licensed Amateurs and SWL's.
- There is no time limit on QSO's.
- There are no band limitations, but all QSO's must be in the same mode to achieve the award, i.e. 2XCW OR 2XSSB OR 2XRTTY etc. single band achievement can also be endorsed upon request.
- The award will be issued in three classes: CLASS-A, CLASS-B and CLASS-C.
- Confirmed contacts with the following Nordic DXCC countries according to the rules. JW-SWALBARD, JX-JAN MAYEN, LA-NORWAY, OH-FINLAND, OH0-ALAND ISLANDS, OJ0-MARKET REEF, OX-GREENLAND, OY-FAROE ISLANDS, OZ-DENMARK, SM-SWEDEN and TF-ICELAND.
- One confirmed contact with Iceland is mandatory in all classes.
- CLASS-A: One confirmed contact with each of the eleven countries.
- CLASS-B: One confirmed contact with eight of the countries and thereof two in CQ-ZONE 40.
- CLASS-C: One confirmed contact with five of the countries and thereof one in CQ-ZONE 40.
- Please note: Contacts with stations /TF, /OH0 or TF/, OH0/ etc. are not valid for this award except for OJ0.
- All enquires about ÍRA awards and applications should be sent to:
- ÍRA Awards Manager
- Brynjólfur Jónsson, TF5B
- P.O. Box 121
- IS-602 Akureyri