- Í.R.A is the National Association of Radio Amateurs in Iceland. The society was founded on the 14th of August 1946.
- Í.R.A. has club facilities in the community center at Skeljanes in Reykjavík. See Map .
The location of the house is 64° 07' 33" N - 21° 56' 58" W. Locator HP94AD.
Location is 14.0 km (8.7 mi) from south edge of grid square, 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from west edge of grid square.
- Club meetings are once a week on Thursdays at 20.00 UTC. Í.R.A. Club Station TF3IRA is then usually both on HF and VHF.
- On this web page is information about the Society and Amateur Radio in Iceland and to view this farther click on "English Page" in the toolbar on the left.
- If you have any comments on the content of this Web please feel free to E-Mail the Webmaster with your suggestions.
Echolink repeater in Iceland. Click on Repeaters and Beacon´s in the index on the left side of the screen for more info.